Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

I like the style :+1:t6:

adding: this style would be SO perfect for album art!

1 Like

This is pretty much what my ducks do to my garden if I’m not careful.

2 Likes

Since my attempts of uploading instagram Links did not really work out well I will give it another try here:

This is one of my most recent works:

I am an interdisciplinary media artist and immersive designer based in Cologne (GER). This work is the result of a collaboration I did with two fellow artists and friends, Marcel Haupt and Björn Weber, choreography is made by (and with) Marje Hirvonen, and the sound design is a collaboration between me and my artistic partner Joel Jaffe.

The audio reactive realtime-tracking was achieved with two Kinect Azure Cameras with further post processing and particle / glitch VFX in Touchdesigner.

I am still developing ideas and patches for further live-performance and VFX applications and really happy that we could find the room, space and chance of producing such a work in those crazy times.

The following text was part of the release:

“For almost a year now, we have all been in a special position of responsibility as a kind of crisis manager: in the family, at work and in life. These are unfamiliar times, which impose an extremely different life on all of us as we cope with the crisis. This makes it all the more important to focus on what has been achieved so far and on the possible goals for the future. There will be other times, in which we will certainly live our lives in a more appreciative way with the humility we have learned. This includes many private and social issues, as well as an appropriate treatment of nature and the environment. We all feel that now is the time of a change.
In the last months we have been dealing with the situation and from this we have developed an abstract narrative, which is composed of dance, reactive projections and sounds to a courageous statement. It shows a form of “fear” that we are all feeling right now. Culture must continue to live, and it must be appreciated more than ever.”

16 Likes

Thinking about music visually:

7 Likes

This is utterly badass! Good job to you and all involved!

1 Like

thank you so much, really appreciate you like it :slight_smile:

Beautiful collaboration, quite impressive result!

1 Like

Thanks so much :smiley::smiley::smiley:

It was a really great team and I am really happy that we could achieve that before lockdown here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know why, but the heads remind me of Donnie Darko’s rabbit, somehow.
Adds a dimension to the scene :smiley:

2 Likes

Drawing made directly with the graphic palette on Affinity Photo.

14 Likes

:+1:t6: :+1:t6: :+1:t6:
I love it!

1 Like

Here’s a piece I made a few years ago after a BP oil spill into Lake Michigan.

19 Likes

Absolutely loved catching up with everything in this thread!

2 Likes

Since I started with generative and audiovisual patches, my works were mostly very abstract.

The shapes and elements I used mostly focused on representing lines, dots and wireframe materials.

Inspired by seskamol’s great tutorial, I made this étude, where this time I explored more intensively photorealism through PBR materials, HDRI lighting and depth of field.

I still don’t dare to throw myself into the shallows of GLSL shading, but I’m slowly approaching it :slight_smile:

(Programmed in Touchdesigner)

7 Likes

Doodles

14 Likes

Girls latest. Doing a custom for a show.
I do all the dremeling :slight_smile:

Before…

After…[werk in progress]

Will update when painted

17 Likes

Is this a drawing? What medium is this?

I drew it in procreate on iPad with Apple Pencil. ( it’s not rendered or anything like that )

I added a bit of noise and tweaked the colours in pixelmator
Most of my stuff is done the same way… sometimes I use ‘graphic’ on iPad to do vector stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/re5etuk/

5 Likes

I love Procreate. Despite having a big ol’ Wacom Cintiq Q24HD Touch, I do far more drawing in Procreate on my iPad.

1 Like

Instead of Photoshop on wacom? Have you tried Affinity’s Photo software?

They made me quit Adobe, outright, no more Potoshop or Illustrator after many years.
The price is ridiculous and the possibilities and continuous improvements of the software are impressive.
Because having tried an Apple pencil, I stay on wacom without hesitation.

4 Likes