Hello everyone, I just uploaded this video that shows my approach to making a full electronic music track with Ableton in ONE hour.
Even if you are not using Ableton I think you can get a lot of value from this video. Some of the instruments and topics I cover:
- Moog Subharmonicon
- Analog Solutions Telemark
- Sequential Prophet 600
- Vermona DRM1 MKIV
- Long takes with modulations
- Keeping the flow going when things break
- Using the open space in the frequency spectrum
- Advantage of few tracks
- Soundwash technique
- Using Drum algorythm as envelope shaper
- Record groove bass with Arturia Beatstep Pro
- FX baked in
- Live sequence with AKAI APC40 MKII
Hope it’s of value to you!