Restrictions are for the dreamless

would it be detachable then? since the DT was also in the instagram teaser.

Has to be more to it then just a set of keys and some performance knobs (assuming image is real). The restrictions slogan doesnā€™t make sense if all they did was add keys.

1 Like

I think Iā€™d be all over something like this. Iā€™m wanting to downsize my keyboards, K49 MK2 hasnā€™t been touched in forever and itā€™d make a fantastic playmate with my OPZ.

But, something just looks wrong with the image to me. It genuinely looks like an image chopped to accommodate the DN with a couple of flourishes.

Ah yeahā€¦ Some kind of add on keys to the DN boxā€¦

slightly bigger one

12 Likes

If the UNO drum machine is real, then itā€™s pretty save to say that the DNkeys is real. And since thomann is responsible for both leaks, I bet that the leaked image of the DNkeys is also real.

1 Like

I was hoping the section in the left was gonna be a sampler of some sort rather than mod wheel / pitchbend. looks like I was wrong.

Nice, octave buttons under the pitch and mod wheels. The arp button is missing at its previous location, but maybe itā€™s now above the keyboard, as there are also a few additional buttons.

2 Likes

Looks like the knobs and buttons on the keyboard mirror the ones on the box, so you can tweak while you play?

1 Like

Maybe the extra 8 encoders are a new performance / macro set.

Or just a copy of the normal 8 in convenient place.

Well the white keys of the DN are gone. It looks really like a mix of DN & DT.

If this is how the keys looks, I like it. No interest in buying one as Iā€™m more than happy with my current Digitone and midi-keyboard, but it looks cool. Echo the monomachine throwback, and itā€™ll be built really well. Would also make a nice centrepiece controller.

2 Likes

Shite, my wallet is worried - thatā€™s more convincing!

1 Like

Nice prank.

someone just withdrawn their offer for a gear iā€™m selling because of this teaser.

2 Likes

i think its legit. i like it. super interested to hear if thereā€™s any change to internals / routing / functionality

2 Likes

that looks absolutely terrible

11 Likes

Only from that picture, this product doesnā€™t reflect the hype about it.

4 Likes

their teasers are just too good. they make everything seem incredible :smile:

2 Likes

That is some ugly design if it is legit.

5 Likes