Seinfeld talk

I never found Jerry as a character very funny yet he anchored the show. The whole bit about him switching the size tags on his jeans was brilliant.

1 Like

When Kramer has the same cough as a dog. Ends up leading a cop by barking to the “old mill” where Elaine has attacked a guy who is a bad breaker-upper.

1 Like

He was also the voice of Steinbrenner, in addition to a few other on-screen cameos. My favorite is when he’s in that weird science fiction TV movie Jerry is falling asleep to in The Heart Attack.

Found the clip. Never knew the movie had a name: The Flaming Globes of Sigmund.

3 Likes

Serenity now!

8 Likes

Anyone remembers when Jerry and Elaine visit his parents and the neighbour “gives” Seinfeld his pen…:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

He was also the first voice of Newman.

3 Likes

It’s impossible to read an uncle Leo quote without hearing his voice in my head. What inflection!

Jeffrey went out tonight… I’m supposed to tape this nature show for him, he loves nature. Botany, zoology. You know his botany teacher from college stays in close touch with him? They became friends!.. That’s pretty rare! I mean, actual friends! Like equals! They have dinner together, they have discussings…

7 Likes

“Not the Farbman!” I think that was the same episode with the backstory about Jerry being an umbrella salesman and inventing “the twirl”. (he also invented something else with a clockwise swirl, but that came much later.)

1 Like

Some of my favorites:

• Elaine, Puddy, and Vegetable Lasagna
  • Top of the muffin TO YOU!!!
  • “Well you’ve had a long journey from Milan to Minsk…”
  • “Stickin’ it!” (Elaine buying the Arabian Mocha Java for George)
3 Likes

A Festivus of the rest of us! Feats of strength and airing of the grievances are gold.

cd3636397b06506aae8ea1ef1d9b2296

10 Likes

Another batch :

• The opposite
  • The limo
  • No soup for you !
2 Likes

And this is hilarious, one of my favorite moments for sure and a funny crossover:

Even today, if I watch the episodes where Kramer goes out to California, I get a little worried he might not come back.

6 Likes

A few moments that have crossed into my own life are sincerely using “serenity now!”. The other is man hands on a woman. Anytime I see it in real life I can’t not imagine that episode when the woman is wiping his mouth and cracking his beer!

Another great episode off the top of my head, since I haven’t watched in a very long time, is Cigar Store Indian. When Kramer drives by with it hanging out the window, woowoowoooing at Jerry and his girlfriend which he’s trying to convince he’s not racist :rofl:

3 Likes
1 Like

Speaking of hands something happened recently that reminded me of the episode where Jerry is in the bathroom with his girlfriend’s father’s Italian restaurant and the guy doesn’t wash his after coming out of the stall then watches him from their table kneading the dough for their pizza.

4 Likes

Every scene that had David Puddy in it because he was the voice from The Emperor’s New Groove and I liked that.

Also, when I rewatched the show in 2014, I fell in love with the lost in a parking garage episode because it felt brilliant to me.

The Chinese restaurant before a movie episode was also good

3 Likes

Yes! Puddy was awesome!

1 Like

Marble Rye!

Rusty!

5 Likes
1 Like

When Kramer starts learning Karate and talks about being the best in the Dojo. Then after everyone else finds out that he’s basically been beating up children, attests “We’re all at the same level!”

2 Likes