Sequential Take 5 five voice poly

It is really a preference, nothing to fuss about.

stiff knobs will normally go away with usage …

The main issue I had is that I don’t run through a mixer, so couldn’t boost the volume there, and with headphones the patches were often hard to hear even with the volume maxed out on the T5. Having the louder patches means I can comfortably play through headphones now, and there is not a major difference in volume with the default T5 patches. I can always lower the gain later if needed, although I’m not finding the louder patches overly driven. Anyway, people can confidently buy the pack and have their choice.

On another note, there are some real gems in this pack. I’m very impressed with what he has accomplished and look forward to learning by studying some of these. He makes great use of the new features, like the lofi effect as well.

Some of them are eerily good. One of my favorites sounds a lot like a police siren off in the distance amid other ambient noise. It reminds me of when I lived in NYC and you would hear sirens at night among the general noise of the city. I tweaked the patch to my liking and renamed it police siren. These patches make for a great jumping off point to put your own spin on things.

the general noise of the city -> that would be great to record for an intro or outro of a song

1 Like

Yeah it’s a lot of synth for the money. Some of those first impressions are things I didn’t see talked about anywhere else, so figured they might be useful for others with elektron-brain like myself.

Also: if you don’t want to pay $70 for the soundtower editor, there’s a free patch librarian here that does the job: Releases · christofmuc/KnobKraft-orm · GitHub

4 Likes