Share something

Not music but I wanted to share anyway.

7 Likes

Im making a daily beat on the SP404 and will introduce the Digitakt later (dont have a tripod to film both :frowning: ).

This one is inspired by Nujabes with Shing02 rapping over.

1 Like

A gift.

5 Likes

ascii
⠀⠀⠀things

1 Like

Just been doing a bit of this on a call out

2 Likes

Here is some electro/techno/house track I made today while figuring out MIDI connections.

Digitakt
Novation Ultranova
Nord Electro 2
Behringer Xenyx 1204

2 Likes

Great location for a sun down set, thanks for posting this :+1:

got the Touché all linked in to the A4mkii today.
It’s wild having instant control of 4 Perf knobs simultaneously. (i had it mapped then to 18 different parameters across 4 tracks)

Technically it would be possible to have the touché controlling 50 different parameters at once…

2 Likes

dipping my toes, in instagram and orca that is…
not that it needed all these travelling letters, but since it would take an age to create animations like this in any other image processor , i figured I might as well

1 Like

The latest Petit Massif track is up! We made it using Digitone, Model:Cycles and Octatrack (which is taking the guitar part to hell and back). Hope you enjoy it! Thanks :blush:

7 Likes

Dig the moody vibe… Really enjoyed that

1 Like

Sleepy time for me and also buzzy
:yawning_face: :honeybee:
Digitone / Grandmother / Model:samples

1 Like

I can’t stop watching this (and his other work)

Learning the Toraiz SP-16. Amazingly underrated sampler. I friggin’ love it:

3 Likes

Please dont try to modulate it, or put it into a filter to cut off something and raise its resonance :wink:

1 Like

Lovely track, nice vocals.

1 Like

painted this yesterday. for sale if anyone wants to accessorize their studio :wink:

6 Likes

still sad i messed this one up. i picked up this analog four used during lockdown. while learning the ins and outs, this simple gently evolving pattern emerged. i dig it. unfortunately, i didn’t have a good grasp of how kits and patterns are related and ended up changing the kit sounds in another pattern. oh well… might have to recreate this later, but i did get this short audio clip of it before messing it up. it’s just three tracks of A4: all drums on one, pad on another, and a short shifting melody on the other.

https://soundcloud.com/nate-st-germain/meditation

1 Like

Much appreciated. Thanks!

Everyone needs to see this.
Never suffer GAS again :rofl:
Language warning for the kiddies and collateral work staff.

Ever wanted to know what “warm” means? FF to 3:00

1 Like