Awesome groove man :+1:

1 Like

6 Likes

Coffee and cigarettes?

3 Likes

Great film.

3 Likes

First part of this, only.
I canā€™t identify where my coffee machine is leaking from, really, but I just love what she draws.

2 Likes

Here a fight of jellyfish.

1 Like

I see the back of a couple of lovers watching a tree.
Thatā€™s for the positive side.

If I stare at it a bit longer, I can imagine the tree being obliterated. On the bottom left thereā€™s most likely some construction sign.

I canā€™t make sense of the little planet (or moon?) on the ground, though. To big to be part of a pĆ©tanque gameā€¦
Maybe the Earth brought down to the scale of the part we/I leave her in our acts?

2 Likes

@LyingDalai Your coffee machine is tuned into the cosmic hum propagating waves, patterns and phenomena of delight and wonder.

@simonbradford Yeah man! Love Jarmusch

Possible title : Soften the edges of perception
And float the bizarre fight of jellyfish in
Direct swimming and sinking movements
Of awareness in a synesthetic expanse of new cognitive pathways.

2 Likes

A real monster ! Only pearls.
I donā€™t smoke cigarettes and drink coffee,
its title makes me want to go back to it when I think about it.
:coffee:

1 Like

Indeed what a cast and dialogs!
Nice reminder. I want to watched it again this movie.

You know that the beauty of quitting is thatā€¦ umā€¦ now that Iā€™ve quitā€¦ I can have oneā€¦ because Iā€™ve quitā€¦

1 Like

I quit smoking when I found out my wife was pregnant. No choice, so quite easy.
Long live the vaporizers, more taste and no heaviness of tobacco,
just the taste of the good side of the strength and the effects without the fatigue.
Would deserve a Nobel Prize the inventor of these machines.

3 Likes

excellent condition / few rack rash

iā€™m trying something new (old?) as a way of releasing music. A website!
I find it is a great way of presenting music as a kind of interactive catalogue that goes a little bit beyond what is possible on standardized platforms. Take a look, thereā€™s some AR in there. Thereā€™s more coming up

www.goodtimesontheinternet.com
instagram

3 Likes

Botanical Garden has some serious magnum opus vibesā€¦ that was masterpiece material right thereā€¦

In ā€œRestā€ are you using a Panharmonium? the second clip sounds like a panharmonium alot!

Is matchday supposed to have a broken link video?

hey thanks for listening! I didnā€™t know the panharmonium, looks really cool - Iā€™ve propably used Unfiltered audios SpecOps which does spectral effects, maybe they can do some similar stuff? The synth is the prophet rev2
And no, not supposed to be broken :slight_smile: Hmm, I dunno, it works and has worked on the devices and browsers Iā€™ve tested

ok. i listened on my phone, using Safari. ill try it on my computer

ah okay, there was something with ios safari that didnā€™t work. I think Iā€™ve fixed it using a different encode. Iā€™m not much of a web developer, thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Just released this album and this is probably my favorite track on it. I messed up the pitching thing in spotify for artists. Oh well better luck next time I guess lol.

I used an ob-6, korg mono/poly, e-mu audity 2000 and a machinedrum for the drums with lots of effects/layering added.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been throughly enjoying this persons IG. Not sure if they are a Naut, but have a listen at these crazy crazy sounds coming out of the Elektrons and modularā€¦

https://instagram.com/user.friendly.sounds?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like