Share something

I love it…

3 Likes

@toot thanks for your DALL-E shares. really fun to explore that world.

“cyborg frog cartoon adventures on Titan” threw up some insane beauty.

I’m hoping someone trains it with all the midi files ever made soon enough (surely actually a relatively small data set…) so it can generate midi files to length, tempo, key and genre specs. i’d like to hear what it would do with “5 minutes gregorian chant/bluegrass at 180bpm in the key of C#minor with a bridge in Fmajor…”

4 Likes

14 Likes
6 Likes

I didn’t think they could pull it off in the face of such mutual animosity, but sure as shit, they did it; they saved humanity. I remember when Halley’s Comet came around back in ‘86, but I had no idea how close we were to disaster! Thank you Lords of Synth! :hugs:

2 Likes

Indeed! :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Looks great! Do you have a portfolio (online) for your art stuff?

1 Like

Thank you!! :pray:

Not yet. This is kind of a new thing for me. This painting is my 10th or 11th and more than half of them are pretty bad. :rofl:

1 Like

A possible cover for miasmah records . Nice work

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :slight_smile:

my favourite Yamaha Reface CP jam
groove is strong with those two

1 Like

We just arrived at the Chalet. The private lake is beautiful and I think my kids are happy.

I brought the Syntakt and I think I’ll be productive enough to write some inspiring Songs.

13 Likes

Beautiful happy kids in a beautiful location. Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Thanks @brucegill! :heart:

1 Like

9 Likes

I know this is a fucking ad…but I like the message…

3 Likes
5 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like

12 Likes

This is my working environment, I keep telling myself ”hang in there buddy, one minute at a time, you will get through this”.

9 Likes