Share something

Heres a recent and slightly overproduces track using the syntakt, digitakt, moog matriarch and my modular rack.

A few shots from Berlin this summer, I annoyed some people with my camera and put it to music.
Apologies for the deleted post above, I tried to link Vimeo :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

zviij ?

Loved this! Your stuff goes so well to film. Nicely shot and edited - especially liked the end scene as the tram(?) slows and you get the ambient sounds come through - “perfect perfect” :black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Many thanks, appreciated!
And yes, the last few shots were from a tram, a perfect public camera dolly :wink:

1 Like

Beautiful video and music!

1 Like

No, no ‘c’ in the name of our host.
But thanks for the lead, I’ll check Zviij’s works.

1 Like

My name in credits, and the very first CG shot in Ep1, also got a couple at the end with a flying kick and a desk getting tossed :muscle:t2::green_heart:

Can’t wait to see more episodes with some parkour/battle scenes

10 Likes

MaquereauGt

Here is Maquereau, a Max For Live device that automatically maps your Elektron instrument midi track knobs to your rack macro controls (and the first two sends of this track) :

• So you do not have to map anything when using DN/DT/ST with Ableton midi tracks

• So you can save your rack as a preset and save the mapping with it :v::nerd_face:

There is no user interface but a fish that reminds you how to use this device in case you forgot.

3 Likes

pics of our industrial recording session. that stuff will all go into my Digitakt :wink:

I was expecting more feedback :sweat_smile:… so now it’s free of charge.

2 Likes

Up to episode 4 now [out of 6]. This show is crazy. It goes deeper and deeper. Like a comedic fractal. :rofl:

Did some drone on the Syntakt and some techno

Drone

Techno

I just realized that I can send MIDI from DN to AR :open_mouth:
that means sequencing DVCO notes is going to be much easier then calculating them…
and 4 extra lfos… noice!
I kinda wish that there was a midi arp as well but i think that i might find a workaround for that, maybe just recording arp as trigs on a track and then copying the trigs over to the midi channel, need to try that.
anyway, now I have to rearrange my very messy desk to make them a permanent space!
yep yep yep…

Visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame over the weekend. It’s mostly a snooze fest but there is this amazing Oberheim 4-voice on display that apparently belonged to the Doobie Brothers.

Also doobie-related, you can vaguely see Snoop Dogg’s “Long Beach” jersey in the background.

hmmm….

1 Like

3 Likes
3 Likes