Show us the view from your window

Woke up to snow today

15 Likes

Looks cool!!! Where is that?

Lower Silesia (Poland), in the sudetes.

Unless I’m mistaken, that’s Wenlock Basin? Very nice part of Islington :slight_smile:

Woah … I honestly did not expect anyone to get that :slight_smile:

I’ve been living in Islington for 10 years, so I know that area well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I thought I recognized it!

My GF and I spent the xmas days with her parents. They life in the northwest spot of Bavaria also known as Siberia of Germany. But even there show got scarce of the years.
So please eat you veggies and stop driving cars :sweat_smile::man_shrugging:

14 Likes

This thread is my favorite after the one with cats, the one with dogs and the (sadly not very active) one with birds. Let’s keep it going! :slight_smile:

Today there was 10 glorious minutes of snowfall here providing a little light. Everything counts!

14 Likes

I love this thread too…

It’s amazing to see ‘everyday spaces’ from all over the globe.

I took this yesterday. Rainy day in Sheffield, in the north of England.

17 Likes

There’s a blizzard that’s been pelting down on us all night and all day… here are some before and after photos… roughly 20 hours between the photos…

24 hours more of this!

I’ll check back when it’s calmed down to show you the status…

17 Likes

Wow. Beautiful!

1 Like

There are all kinds of problems that come with living in Israel; winter weather is not one of them.

22 Likes

Hopefully you stocked up on snacks!

I used to live in a cold snowy climate. Being buried in snow is kind of cozy as long you prepared ahead of time.

It’s been in the 60’s Fahrenheit (15C I believe?) here in Arizona, so colder than normal.

2 Likes

Winter edition!

24 Likes

It’s been snowing like crazy for a couple of days here (Turku, Finland) now.

Usually I hate owning a car but these days I despise it. All would be well unless we booked a time for our car to be serviced just this morning. We had to dig it out from under a mountain of snow.

16 Likes

1 or 2 days before new year. Spooky clouds with huge moon behind it—more like Halloween atmosphere really. :laughing:

19 Likes

The view of my window today is somewhat obscured: Eleanor Saitta on Instagram: “When you look out your fourth story window and realize the snow has maybe gotten a little out of hand. . . (Yes, there's a ledge)”. Lots of snow in Helsinki too.

3 Likes

Here’s an update of two stormy nights before and after pictures from around my house…

17 Likes

Now is your chance to jump out of that window if you’ve ever wanted to!

3 Likes