Show us the view from your window

@bambrose recently upgraded to xp

6 Likes

Untill you have to shovel!

My Blinds are bust. Imagine Newcastle, North East UK at night.

9 Likes

I like that too. :slight_smile:

its satisfying. did it for YEARS.

1 Like

Me too actually, got me out of the house! I used to shovel the whole blocks sidewalks at my last house due to elderly neighbors. Then I moved to a house with a sloped two car driveway. Not as much fun as I remembered.

2 Likes

“View” from my home studio’s balcony :slight_smile:
first sunny morning in over 5 weeks here in Berlin.

View from our actual studio & office’s rooftop :slight_smile:
Southwest view:

Northeast view:

33 Likes

I am not from Chicago, but I too remember a lot snow being ugly black mud from my childhood. Darn you cars! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

just got a new pad! right on the beach :slight_smile:

this sun box is supposed to be ‘dining’, but i don’t know if I will be able to resist making it the studio :joy:

45 Likes

I had a similar place years ago and had my setup in the sunroom :+1:
Looks like a great place to be

1 Like

Wow, where is that? Beautiful view!!!

Seems neigh impossible to me in a time of hyper-speculation to still get this sort of view for an affordable rate.

Congrats!!!

1 Like

28 Likes

Is it? We just should buy stuff like this ourselves and fock those speculators like r/wallstreetbets does right now with the hedgefunds!

2 Likes

I know man, you’re right…I looked at a house in Brandenburg the other day, ‘cause I was like “I need to put some greenery around my daughter” and your average row house sold for 600k+…made me feel like there’s no escaping this wave of excess capital in the hands of a few.

But a house with such a view, I’d move countries for that :slight_smile:

Re the whole reddit thing, that’s a huge deal on many levels, I’m super excited about that movement growing maybe and exposing the imperfect, manipulatable nature of the stock market. Goldman Sachs & Co were doing this sort of volume manipulation before, but none of them saw a crowdsourced approach to stock market manipulation coming lol.

2 Likes

WHOA! Is there a break out there!? If so you need…NEED a board!

yeah…story of my life.
but!! I digress…

Definitely would move as well! But then again… without a community of likeminded it’s getting more complicated – either with kids/family or alone. But with the idea of some kind of a new (eco) village. I’d say that’s the future… looking for opportunities right now to do something like that in the near future. You can get like 10 hectars in Sweden for under 100k… with lakes/rivers/huge forest.

@ Stockmarket - I just hope they don’t crash everything since I started to invest since last summer :grinning:

1 Like

wow. might be cool album cover.

13 Likes

No breaks! More of a bay so just some beach waves and swim vibes

This is in Adelaide, South Australia. Rent is reasonable here I guess? Tbh the price I thought was pretty good and came with lots of stuff like fridge washing machine etc. there’s no balcony or anything though so gotta hit the sand if I want that!

Hope it goes well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

the last one is literally my dream window view

1 Like

what’s reasonable? All depends on your income I suppose :grinning: