Something new

what if it goes over 9000
:scream:

1 Like

It was when they all came together

Freeze delay looper my 2 pence worth

:slight_smile:

I think this is a much smarter approach to marketing teasing. The “what’s in the box” speculation for the RYTM and the delay in unveiling the Heat was a little obnoxious, but three days is the right amount of time to hype it without getting burned out. And they announced in on my birthday, so I’m extra hyped. :cake:

I understand.

Did you reply to yourself? Haven’t seen that yet…

T minus 69 hours 56 min 00 sec

1 Like

I was trailing my comment

Then immanetiization is imminent. :panda:

1 Like

Whatever floats your llama!

1 Like

1 Like

I see what you did there!

I GOT MY LIKES BACK! WOO!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday my man! We should all pitch in and buy you a WhoKnowsWhat!

T minus 69 hours 48 min 00 sec

1 Like

So:
Machinedrum = Heat
SIDStation = ???

A chiptune groovebox that can also be used to act as a bitcrusher for external audio?

2 Likes

Whatever it is i will like it. There’s not a studio session that I don’t record elektron one shots and start blending my vinyl finds with it. Instead of a swear jar I have an elektron jar. So when I go out less it goes in the elektron jar.

1 Like

on that picture I will suggest that it is an update for the Octatrack. Cause it looks like an octatrack…

Grown adults also dig this kind of excitement.

7 Likes

Here’s this blurry thing. Talk amongst yourselves. I wish I had that kind of power.

There are some good ones around. We don´t need another. We need unique tools.

I was thinking “they won’t show anything new at NAMM. They have the Heat and Fire or whatever the pedal is called and those are so new and recent… They have musikmesse closer to home if they wanto to unveil a new big box… Yeah, it’s OK to go ahead and buy an Octatrack off of eBay right now.” and went and did it…

And now… Well, we’ll see. Still mostly happy with my choice, but all of the low-stock of OT’s around the world is … well. … Dammit.

Then again, I’ll finally have an OT tomorrow to call my own and I can go from there and will enjoy it regardless of what shows up this week. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And then it ends up being a D–k pic :smiley:

4 Likes