SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Hmmm…I own Kelvin and it is great. Not sure how this will compare for me, will have to check it out.

I have both - they are some of the best (ie most often used) plugins in my folder… I will have time for demo next week. I have a suspicion how this will end…

How did you get it to $79? Mine is showing up $99 and I am logged in and bought Kelvin.

I got a newsletter (few hours ago) where this is stated (Kelvin OR Unisum owner) and some discount code is included.

Ah ok, thanks. I signed up. Lets see if they send me that code.

6 Likes

I just got an email from Adam Audio to say they are giving away Comeback Kid by Baby Audio. I assume this applies to all registered Adam Audio users. Baby Audio stuff is really good so this is pretty cool

Black rooster all bundle for £89

Price to buy normally is over £1800 so big savings.

Anyone use these? I think I got a freebie once but haven’t bought any

https://blackroosteraudio.com/en/landing/blackautumn2022?utm_source=Email1&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=BlackAutumn2022

All the SWAM stuff from Audio Modeling is between 30%–33% off.

Camelot, too, if anyone knows what that is.

SynthMaster One is free on iOS apparently (I can’t check as I already own it)

3 Likes

Native Instruments have started their “Cyber Season 22” sales:

https://www.native-instruments.com/de/catalog/cyber-season-2022/

Their lack of support for M1 Macs is just pathetic at this point for a company this size. Even though I’d be interested in a thing or two I’ll pass because of it.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been using NI products for years and I feel the same way. They say the updates will be out early 2023 so there is some light at the end of the tunnel, but until then they aren’t getting any more of my money

1 Like

NI has definitely lost focus as a company :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

As a Linux user, I’m finding some comfort in these M1 compatibility issues :’-)

4 Likes

Soundtoy little radiator free for a while

Haven’t grabbed it but maybe I should, but I have a bunch of vst’s I don’t use

5 Likes

iOS: Various BLEASS fx + alpha and omega discounted a few bucks on the App Store

3 Likes

Their stuff is really excellent and the £89 for the all inc bundle are an incredible deal. Definitely worth it!

wow that’s a nice little plugin, just tested it on some projects and sounds really good, thanks for posting!

1 Like

I tried downloading and installing but it doesn’t show up in Live. I’m a plugins noob - do I need to install something like iLok or something to make it work? Otherwise I’ll give up on it now, I download free plugins once in a while, usually I’m able to install them…