Texas nauts party fun time

4 Likes

My dudenkommen

Thatā€™s why the speed limit is 85 on the highway, but everyone is going 100. Takes forever getting through Texas. Itā€™s a subcontinent onto itself.

3 Likes

Marfaā€™s pretty tight if you got something specific to do. I was just out there not to long ago with this project MXTX ā€” A Cross-Border Exchange ā€“ Ballroom Marfa

Another part of the project included putting together a sample library by artists from both sides of the mexico/texas boarder. Thereā€™s about 40gb of royalty free samples.

2 Likes

I think Marfa or Bourne for hill country. Cow.town.worth and Houston should all be meetup concert spots in the future if we all get down like old blood earth kinfolk then we can russkie up some guys yahmsayin?

1 Like

fun fact:

when you driving from Dallas to L.A. you are still in Texas when you reach the half way point

Texas is one big olā€™ state

3 Likes

+1 for Marfa, also all the other places too!

Marfa is one weird little place and I think the vibe as the sun is setting and anomalies begin manifesting would be a perfect vibe for some funked out jams

1 Like

Thatā€™s pronounced ā€œBurr-kneeā€ or ā€œBernieā€, btw

1 Like

Heh I think I have a single sketch or maybe two over on ā€˜whats coming out of your machineā€™. Iā€™ve been in exploratory mode for the last year or two after nearly a decade dedicated to camera work, thankfully Iā€™ve freed up time and energy for this again!

2 Likes

I think I love u Bilan.

1 Like

Yesindeeditdoski

So my mom has been waiting for me to be less Manic to set the date. Iā€™m getting less Manic. The time is nigh.

1 Like