The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

This one is a must!!! like WTH only LP and HP?!?!?!?!

1 Like

Ability to turn on trig conditions before entering them into the steps.

This came up in google when I searched for ā€œdigitakt arpeggiate midiā€. Please make it happen!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I really love the Digitakt and it really make me a better musician, though I still have a lot to learn.

I would love to see chords in the Digitakt.

Actually, it could be done even mono-phonically.
Now if you want chords, you either have to take 2/3 or more tracks and copy sounds, or sample the chord.

What if one of the empty slots on the trig page allowed for chord selection.
Then the Digitakt transparently creates a new sample (at the cost of a sample slot mabe) with the original one layered and transpose to make the required chord.
And tada, paraphonic chords in the Digitakt !

Oh how I want this.

3 Likes

Iā€˜d wish a proper bit reduction. The current one sounds a bit odd. I love the SP1200 sound.

2 Likes

I would like paste undo working how it was for the last 10 months, it was very flexible, now its not.

It is back!, not in the notes that I could see but hooray anyway, with this nice new compressor to play with it turned into a good day.

what means proper bit reduction?
DT bit reduction is pretty cool!

donā€˜t forget that there is always background noise what will also be bit reduced ā€¦
that makes this kind of bit reduction on samples mostly very crushy!

iā€˜m also a fan of clean and bit reduced synths, what is only cool inside digital signal flows :wink:

Apologies if this is the wrong thread. Can we get the compressor attack/release settings to actually read out ms values instead of anonymous integer values? Thanks a ton for adding this feature as I had posted previously about the Digitakt feeling deeply in need of a on-board compressor. I was quite surprised to see the 1.08 release news.

2 Likes

You want the Digitakt feature request thread, two doors down.

1 Like

On the mixer screen, either press the knobs or midi track trig buttons to mute/unmute track audio (as distinct from the existing mute features which mute trigs)

The same with the filter frequency. HZ instead of 0-127. On both the multimode filter and the base-width filter thatā€™s surely coming in a later updateā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

and the threshold in db please!

2 Likes

Visual metronome in all mkii and digi line should follow the metronome settingsā€¦

for example if i want the click to hit only in the first meter out of four , then visual metronome should flash 1 time in the first meter as well .

just sayingā€¦ : )

+1 for more filter modes. i really need them.
+1 MIDI pick-up mode

2 Likes

A template for midi channels including the eight programmable encoders and the ā€˜SRCā€™ page in full.

This should be in a separate area and be easy to reprogram. When you want to use it you just copy and paste it to the new ā€” or old ā€” pattern.

This would save me the 15 minutes I spend setting up a framework for the midi pages when creating a new project, and it would be swell if there could be one of these per project with the option to reuse them as needed.

3 Likes

saving compressor settings as preset or the entire FX section, or each of them ā€¦

kind of FX banks ā€¦

i know i could save a blank preset and always starting from this point ā€¦

fx banks will be very useful when adding the additional FXs :wink:

Why not just setup a template project and copy that instead creating a new one each time?

(copy project == load it + save to a different project slot)

2 Likes

-Ability to handle External Audio in, especially from Digitone,

-External Audio available as source for Side Chaining.

-Per track and External Audio in sends for the Compressor

Asked this in Digitone topic also butā€¦

Why no compressor sends on these kind of boxes(Elektron and otherwise)? Anybody know?

1 Like