6 Likes

10 Likes

15 Likes

10 Likes

18 Likes

19 Likes

It is what it is… :grin:

12 Likes

That really was a problem in germany with a teen that went missing a few years ago. None of the pics that were given to police looked anything like her, but for some reason the search efforts continued in news papers, internet and tv with those pictures for many months…
Compared to a snap shot of her, the edited pics really looked like a much older and completely different person. Zero chance of finding her with those pictures. Search effort was huge, pretty much everyone in germany had seen those pictures at some point, imagine if they had pictures that looked like her…

1 Like

25 Likes

38 Likes

3 Likes
8 Likes

I know we’re in the memes thread, but I just checked the news and there’s an article about that missing girl - they are still using her photoshopped/filtered picture. She went missing four years ago and I’m pretty sure if you’d ask random people on the street, probably 90% have seen that picture. It’s just, it doesn’t resemble her, at all.
Her parents got really upset, because the police pulled that picture from her Instagram. They said no ones gonna find her with that one and they’re probably right about it. No idea why they media still keeps using it…

3 Likes

I have a feeling whoever wrote that stuff in the image read something similar in the news…

1 Like