The stoner corner

2 Likes

yes - and this one, is great.

1 Like

1 Like

Feeling the desperate need to express such negativity online sucks even more.

3 Likes

Maybe there is an Autechre thread around here for you?

2 Likes

Love this topic!

There’s no better way to discover Slift than with their legendary KEXP performance:

1 Like

I can’t contribute rock as I like electronic music when i’m high, and my favorite thing actually is diving into melodysheep videos, they are super relaxing and very well made, just put headphones and enjoy the ride

1 Like

27 minutes

2 Likes

Do any of y’inz do Stoner-Doom Metal at home, without the large amps and cabinets?

On my end, AMT Electronics makes some tube preamps that are pretty boss, Neural DSP does some excellent emus (though a bit new-tech sounding for stoner/doom) and obviously “just do the thing” over handwringing is the most metal.

1 Like

fuckin love windhand, but this track in particular just really gets me going the intro is SO sick

really love windhand, electric wizard, bongzilla, weedeater, crowbar, thou, floor. lots of other fantastic bands but those are the ones I keep coming back to well beyond my stoner metal phase LOL

oh and sleep, obviously

yooo acid king!!!

1 Like

Cool story bro, now why don’t you just look for the Autechre thread to praise them and let us share some non-electronic music here? Thanks.

1 Like

Whoa this was awesome, never heard them before.

Pallbearer with a beautiful opening track.

Polish fuzzy doom band with a dense atmosphere.

Edit: YOB!

1 Like