To keep or not to keep

so many good ideas and perspectives. thank you all!

The more I think about it, it’s not like there’s another synth I’m looking to replace the AK with. So perhaps for now I’ll just stay with it and focus on getting more comfortable with what I have.

2 Likes

You have to choose the respective input as Oscillator Waveform, turn the sustain of the Amp all the way up (maybe also release, i don’t remember by heart) and place a trig on the first step of that track (length to infinite). Then everything should sound correctly and you can apply the filter, overdrive etc.

finally tried it again this morning. everything is working as it should. I’m definitely going to keep the AK!

3 Likes

I didn’t’ like it until I realized I wouldn’t even get back what I paid for it used. Now I love it after being “forced” to use it and will never sell it.

1 Like

Haha that makes sense. Fortunately I bought mine used. So if I did decide to sell it, I could most likely break even.

I bought mine used, too. $925. Won’t get that back! Though mine does have the individual out mod, so that could up the price. Still not selling it!