1 Like

Wow, loving this.

1 Like

Super nice track, thank you :fist_right:

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Well, I enjoy this genre, so I hope these are useful to someone. I’ve listened to Massive Attack since first hearing this first track in the 90’s film Hackers.

Took me years back then to figure out who it was, since the song though used in a scene was not included on the soundtrack, and it was popular enough that it got an additional 2nd soundtrack album released. A shame they didn’t include it in either of them as the song ‘protection’ is one of my favs.

3 Likes

Too sad MA cancelled their upcoming concerts due to a band member illness, I booked a ticket for their summer gig in Ferrara, Italy, and this was really important to me because I never had the chance to see 'em live. Anyway I hope that this illness is nothing irreversibile, this world still needs their poetry!

Such a shame. I have seen them live it’s a hell of a show. The way they translate live is mind blowing. Lets hope the illness gets sorted out

Not sure if mentioned or if it fits strictly speaking… but on my phone björk and zero7 are both squeezed in trip-hop genre :slight_smile:

There was a time when every moody TV show and documentary had at least one massive attack song >.<

1 Like

ah, love Harvey

2 Likes

Every single one of the theme songs was Teardrop :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, that happened before i was set up to see them on their Mezzanine anti-nostalgia tour, unsure if the same member but privacy is for the best.

Speaking of which, if anyone can tell me where i can pick up one of the Adam Curtis tees (mouse k ultra) i’d love to know, i waited a year or so to find the Conspiracies are a Conspiracy hoodie but i’ve been unable to find a lead since.

1 Like

delightful