Vermona PerFourmer MKII

This works great. If you use neighbor tracks. you can double the effects.

I’m actually now using my MC 707 the same way. The 4 outputs from the Perfourmer into the 4 inserts on the MC and sequencing from the MC. Using 2 in Poly mode and 2 in mono mode so using 3 tracks for sequencing. I love the Perfourmer.

3 Likes

I’m hoping to finally get a Perfourmer MKII, but they seem a little scarce at the moment (New).

Does anyone know if they’re being discontinued / updated, or does the Perfourmer go through cycles of being out of stock for a while?

Cheers!

Vermona will continue to manufacture them but slowly to keep a high quality. I’m looking for one too and asked them. Second hand is also a good option but rare too.

2 Likes

Thank you.

That’s reassuring.

Here’s a short « documentary » on Vermona.

13 Likes

I saw a B-Stock on Juno (UK) early today.

1 Like

Thanks, but the price is odd. I’ve emailed them as I think they’ve priced it incorrectly.

I’d like to buy new.

https://www.bax-shop.co.uk/synthesizer/vermona-perfourmer-mkii-analogue-synthesizer

There’s a few knocking about… these seem to be in stock… hopefully :grinning:

I had one for sale for like a month on this very forum for a great price and didn’t even get one person PM me about it. Which is a good thing because I ended up keeping it after apologizing profusely to it for ever thinking about parting :-).

4 Likes

I saw your post and was very surprised at how little attention it got.

1 Like

i requested a stock notification at Perfect Circuit. Eventually they got a few in stock and i was alerted and snatched one up.

You’ll find one eventually. It’s worth the wait.

1 Like

It is a great synth with an amazing and unique sound. And I am surprised they are still priced so reasonably. Props to vermona!

3 Likes

Just ordered one from Thomman.

I pre-ordered one about this time last year but there was a long wait and I cancelled in the meantime because I bought a Cosmos and felt a bit indulgent.

I was just having a day of scouting around for a polysynth and looking at some of the hi-end digital/analog stuff but nothing was floating my boat, then here comes the Perfourmer to say hello again…

Looking forward to pairing it with my Torso T1 for starters!

Here we go!

2 Likes

Amazing, I’m well into mine… enjoy :grinning:

1 Like

Its awesome…had one, sold it, needed money…will buy another eventually…one of the best sounding synths I’ve owned.

3 Likes

Really enjoying mine. So many potential uses. And I love that it’s just wysiwyg, and also not tiny. Apart from a few settings.

5 Likes

Perfourmer MKII arriving on Thursday!

It kept getting delayed and I was close to pulling out and was entertaining the idea of buying a Virus (apples and oranges eh?), but today I received notice that it shipped so I guess that’s that.

Really looking forward to getting stuck in with my Torso T1 on sequencing duties.

Another big package to sheepishly receive in front of my curious family , along with some bashful justification; “it’s a partner for such and such machine…”

5 Likes

Hey ! I also received a shipping notification today. It will arrive on friday. No Torso T1 for me but Hapax :content:

3 Likes

Congrats :partying_face:

Found these Tutorials recently and I think he does a good job explaining functions and workflow techniques.

3 Likes