Well, did it need to be said?

couldn’t have said weirder myself.

3 Likes

Wow this thread.

This was my first thought:

9 Likes

13 Likes

We can’t miss this opportunity to make a collaborative album here ladies and gents.

If we let this inspiration pass us by we aren’t worth the salt and regret that’s left in our pathetic skin suites.

Who’s with me? I’m down for a track, done and posted here by this Sunday. Anyone else want to pony up and pay the piper his dues?

9 Likes

This kind of manifesto should be carved in gold and sent into outer space.

11 Likes

3 Likes

Wrong thread for that

11 Likes

It’s scandalous…

2 Likes

I’m sold on snorking this over with you.

4 Likes

It sounds like it’ll be a late Saturday for me.

@toot I don’t know if you’re a fan of Psychic TV but that monologue was on a track of theirs in the last '80s. We laughed our asses off when we first heard it.

1 Like

Lovely, lovely, thank you all. Blipson you’re fuckin funny.

2 Likes

Deadline is Sunday midnight, late entries will be added to the B-side of the album.

We will need to brainstorm a title for the LP… how does ‘It’s A Buad Man ‘Ting’ sound?

5 Likes

images

Let’s get on this.

9 Likes

Ohhhhhh now I get that meme in the Music meme thread. Thought I was having a stroke reading it.

5 Likes

I suppose you could be Berry, Berry Wong, CEO of Asia Pacific. I have thought about a bobcat and tackleberry. And the other things you said. Considering the discussion in this thread, I would like to add my sentiment:

9 Likes

Poor guy dropped in sometime yesterday and just NOPED the fuck right back outta here

You’re among friends Buad, rejoin us!

21 Likes

joinus

15 Likes

We don’t want him to join us.

We want him to lead us.

17 Likes

So thats where the council roadsweepers went :laughing:

1 Like

It’s pronounced MOOG though…

5 Likes