What is your favourite acid track?

For me it’s THIS demo on youtube. The way it starts as a normal shout out between the TB-303 and the Cyclone and slowly ends up as the sickest acid beat on youtube really gets me !

Other ones in the top in no particular order

6 Likes
7 Likes

That Universal Indicator track with the fire alarm sound on it…

You can’t beat a bit of fire-alarm acid!

Had more than a few fav acid tracks back in the day, for sure can’t remember their names :wastebasket: :snail: :unicorn:

3 Likes

Ehsan Gelsi did a live jam on 3 Behringer TD-3’s which is pretty epic IMO.
I just love tracks with a slow buildup.

4 Likes

2 td3 and a rd6

3 Likes

Where it’s at! :smiley:

Bottles and cans and just clap your haaaaands…

LP name = In worship of false idols. Ain’t that the truth!

2 Likes

For all the Roy lovers out there…

I hope that “original demo” is just a 20 minute version of the original track.

3 Likes

Mental blockage, delivery price higher than the disc,
which does not include the brexit premium to be paid
to the postman in order to be able to collect it.
:money_mouth_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grimacing:
The dub version is crazy.

1 Like
6 Likes

Love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for making me aware of this, I nearly pulled the trigger on a overpriced copy of Melchester Acid last week on Discogs. Excited to own my favourite acid track on wax!

2 Likes

I think it was @splitradix who years ago posted a track called Office Acid or something on their SoundCloud. That’s my favorite.

2 Likes

He has very good songs his very own little style…
His latest vinyl haunts my turntable.

2 Likes

Yeah. Purchased too. Totally banking on that 20min original demo being the real deal (although the dub is nice too).

Always try to buy Bandcamp when I can, but sometimes shipping is outrageous. You might do better with postage elsewhere when available?
eg: Roy Of The Ravers Vinyl & CDs for sale - Juno Records

1 Like

On Bleep for exemple (random disk, not roy).
The last time on an order of more than 100 € of records at Bleep with free shipping costs (above 50 € I believe) I had to pay a fortune in addition to the Belgian post office in “” "handling fees Brexit “” ". Obviously, the transport has a cost, covered or not by the size of the order, but more than the disc, it is too violent, in particular at the level of the respect of the creative value in the whole of the price.
(The administrative here is only a protectionist wall so even more absurd)

To come back to the subject, received early in the morning frozen and exploding well …

2 Likes
1 Like