What Mixing levels should I stick to for best live

All I know is it had like two big horn ones up top and two big square ones down low. I need get a bit more informed on this stuff. Properly cheers for the responses, :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeh, sorry the mega mix didn’t work out but nice that you got it handled.

How do you have your 2 dt set up? all mutes on the first box? Do you have it worked out to do some dj sounding shit using crossfader cuts between the 2 boxes?

I have done that and its cool but no I play both together with 3 synths, some tunes mix well using trigs conditional stuff drops out itself as it plays through then something starts coming in, either that or whack a delay on the last bar and a setting on the delay of the next bank that will snap to the next banks delay setting creating like a tapeish sounding elastic feel effect. Pretty up there with the djs like they love it. More transiitional than cuts but trigs again you can make it cut

You ever try running through any pedals or you stick to what’s in the box for ease of use? Or maybe I should for portability - it’s not so hard to integrate pedals but carrying them about is just more stuff to keep track of.

Glad you got through it mostly sane! Definitely try to soundcheck if at all humanly possible, so very many things to potentially occur at site.

1 Like