What’s YOUR preferred gear beer?

I know you have a beer sitting nearby while those beats don’t make themselves. Here’s what I got at the moment. Chicago local stuff. Whatchoogot?!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Revolution brewery on Kedzie ave. in thebirthplaceofhousemusicthankyouverymuch aaaaaaand, I know, I have the coolest skin you’ve ever seen on a machine. MK1, no less. Shout out to Roddy Piper. Almost out of bubble gum here, btw. Show me your gear-beer, bitch! Ha! Ok time for bed. Got work tomorrow. Good night.

1 Like

Only drink Moog Grandlager when making my :fire: beats

1 Like

Made in Black Forest Germany, just like me.

5 Likes

Whisky, straight up.

Kozel Ciemny (black one), from Czech Republic, but very popular in the south of Poland.

Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro

2 Likes

Usually an IPA or a hazy. Maybe a stout or a porter in the winter. There are too many great local beers where I live and nobody outside of Australia/Melbourne would know them anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Kwak is usually my go-to beer. It’s a very sweet fruity amber ale. Either that or Belgian abbey beer (blondes, doubles and triples)

3 Likes

any czech or german lager or pilsner would be perfect, my favorite though is Kulmbacher

1 Like

Birra Moretti 66cl.

white rabbit

Budweiser-Budvar-Original-Czech-Lager-0-33-l-Bierflasche-kaufen

I don’t noodle with gear while drinking beer.
prefer watching gear vids instead.

3 Likes

Something about Moretti reminds me of my nonno. Though he only ever drank the shittiest of Australian lagers.

1 Like

Strong espresso! Booze makes me sleepy, I also often work in the mornings, so might get some funny looks.

4 Likes

This. Coffee usually results in actually getting shit done. Beer makes me think I’m getting shit done until I hear it the next morning.

3 Likes

I’m 4 weeks off beer/drinking, which is tough because I live and work in an area with several good craft breweries and pubs… but, it was too easy to ramp into 3-4, then 5-8, beers a night, esp during lockdown, and I didn’t realise how bad it was making me feel until I stopped.
Dark nights and Xmas is going to be tough though.

So, I’m also a coffee addict as my choice of stimulatant.

11 Likes

Beer killed my creativity and energy. Almost my will to live.

Gin’s my new tipple and it’s had the opposite effect.

4 Likes