Yamaha TG33 editor for Mac OSX or OS9

Ooh! I had no idea the editor exposes the “hidden” FM parameters of the 33! Since I just got another TG-33, I’ll be sure to check this one out. Thanks!

1 Like

i bought the coffeeshopped editor today for use with a tg 33, i used to use the plompysoft editor on an old laptop but want a more modern experience. i will be using a roland a01 as the bluetooth to midi hub but have ordered a bluetooth midi dongle that will replace the roland box soon enough

wickamos are you by chance in the southern california area? i’ve got an sy 22 i could lend if you are and still want to develop for this

here is a weird and cool video about the yamaha sy 22 in case anyone is curious

hello :space_invader: ! do you know about any editor for multi mode for the SY-22 ?

I don’t, sorry.

Hey, just saw this! I’m over in Austin, Texas.

Approaching the 10th anniversary of this post. Just wanted to lay down this information for future internet adventurers:

1. Opcode Galaxy (& Galaxy + Editors) appears to only have a librarian for the TG33, no editor.
  2. Emagic SoundDiver (the last public beta) does contain an adaptation for the TG33 which has an editor. (edit: synthseal made a custom adaptation but it appears lost from the internet)

I like that emagic allowed its adaptation creator to throw ‘credits’ and ‘greets’ into their help system (& then even translated them into other languages):

Picture 9

Here’s the editor:

For anyone still grappling with OP’s question:

I use edisyn with the SY22 (MacOS Ventura)
Should work with Windows and Linux too.

2 Likes