1010music nanobox lemondrop : new granular synth

Now this is how to live!

Stick a reverb on there and you’re good to go!

1 Like

I’ve had the situation where the grains get stuck at the end of the sample too.

I’m also finding that the choice of Delay OR Reverb, but not both, a bit annoying as the FX in slot one aren’t that great in my opinion.

I’m sure it’s probably a resource thing, but the Phaser and Flanger aren’t anywhere as near as appealing.

It’s also a shame that the Filters and FX can’t be applied to single oscillators. I’d really like to be able to combine a Reverb and a Low Pass to one and a Delay and High Pass to the other. Offer some real separation and let them beat against each other.

4 Likes

A little improvisation with the Pulsar + Eventide Blackhole pedal

It’s been over a year now since the last firmware update, wonder if there will be anymore

1 Like

The same question was asked on the bluebox thread. I think the team is very small and they have been focused on updates to the blackbox.

So hopefully Lemondrop will be the focus of updates soon.

2 Likes

It’s always great to see smaller teams producing more unique gear, but there’s a couple of things that would have been nice to see fixed and updated relatively promptly.

3 Likes

I heard they go home at night to sleep and take weekends off. Slackers.

4 Likes

That memory card size should be fine.

Enjoy!

In case people were not aware, it looks like there is a new firmware beta available on the 1010 forum.

Looking forward to try it!

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! It’s like they read my mind with the new features, most of all freeze live input.

Many thanks, I would have definitely missed this!

1 Like