1010music Nanobox Razzmatazz

Maybe they’ll realise how much an internal battery would improve their devices.

2 Likes

Im guessing va percussion synth

Well, the feet are purple but the box in the YouTube picture is pink. Nanobox Bubblegum?

I took a look through all the manuals from their discontinued Eurorack modules and the one I’m hoping for is FXbox. Compared to what’s in FXbox, the effects in the Bluebox / Blackbox / Lemondrop / Fireball are rather limited. I don’t think I’d want a VA or four-operator FM in the Nanobox form factor. An additive synth would be more useful.

1 Like

Looks like a Who Sunk My Battleship stand alone box.

I see a finger, so….fingers?

I’m guessing it will be mix between the fireball/lemondrop/bluebox/blackbox, but 1/4 size, and it will be called Superman Icecream.

The grape jam, obviously.

1 Like

Well, okay then. Looks dope.

Razzmatazz drum jobby. Looks cool. I’m hungry for raspberries now.

Razzmatazz

4 Likes

Hmmmmm…. :thinking:🫤

To be honest… a refreshing color.
But if I have to choose one of the nanoboxes…I would go for the lemondrop.

1 Like

Might have to get one.

@circuitghost, where’s your CDM review? :sunglasses:

1 Like

I actually turned this down. I’ve had it since the summer and it’s a cracking piece of funky gear, but other obligations came before. Currently working on my OP-1 Field review now.

10 Likes

459 € !

1 Like

Damn. Wish I’d not bought my Perkons now.

3 Likes

Nothing here for my use case since I don’t care for synthesizing drums, but as a huge blackbox fan/user I like how they are exploring other types of sequencers in these new products. I hope some of the improved design elements make their way into future BB firmware updates

1 Like

Wasn’t clear to me if this can sequence external gear. Is this possible?

I know on lemondrop you can’t sequence from it.

I can say that the sequencer is quite clever, especially considering the compact format. You can make stand alone tracks on this little sucker, with clips and all.

I’m into the colour. It would make me look cute, I think. Might delete later.

2 Likes