2 synth techno setup

It is.

1 Like

I’m already doing it!!! It’s shit, but I love it :smiley:

1 Like

AR + OT
Not original, but that’s the combo i’m confortable with for techno.

2 Likes

po14 + po32 for the longest

3 Likes

ftw

leploop 3 + boss rv3

1 Like

There it is, 2 synth techno, let’s see what happens:

7 Likes

Octatrack and another Octatrack

3 Likes

This:

5 Likes

Just saw this video pop up on my feed, looks perfect for you :slight_smile: Good recommendation too

3 Likes

To be candid, for minimal techno, I can get way with any one of the Elektron Digi (DT, DN or ST) boxes on its own.

However, having custom samples and mangling can help keep things interesting over the course of longer sets, and I love the girth and variability of real analog, so my current personal preference for a techno duo is going to be a DT/ST pairing. The DT/DN pairing comes in a close second.

And now with arranger/song mode, portamento and fold, these things are even more beastly, especially for live.

1 Like

sample based Elektron with MIDI sequencing plus a multi-timbral synth seems to be a common combo here… hmmmmm :thinking:

I see like 5 synths there, but it’s a cool pic nonetheless. :+1:t2:

1 Like

haha sorry I should have just circled the AR+OT :see_no_evil:

Rytm and Octatrack.
Here in action with fx outboard.

If I had to choose a setup without the Octatrack, I would go with Rytm and Digitone but it would be a total different result.

Had fun last night with my newly acquired DT and CMS, mono reccrding because I couldn’t figure out how to make it stereo with my phone :roll_eyes:
https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTMxNTI1MjkzNjEwNTYx?story_media_id=2994276871704980350&igshid=YTY2NzY3YTc=

Syntakt + Uno Synth Pro (desktop).
or, well, Syntakt + MAM MB-33 Retro if i need that acid AF sound.

1 Like

Not currently my setup, but it occurred to me recently that a Digitone and a Micromonsta 2 is just an improbable amount of sound design in that footprint, and it happens to satisfy the most pedantic interpretation of this thread’s title (not that I’m advocating pedantry).

2 Likes