$9,999 beat machine

1 Like

I got dibbs, I’m saving up for this

Hard to believe they are trying to sell a phone app in an arcade cab for 10K

8 Likes

I could see this being popular in games rooms in pubs. But how do u win the jackpot? Then again more profitable for the landlord if the kids play for the kudos of tapping in beats closest to the grid. “Congratulations! You’ve progressed to the next level. Get ready to play 174 bpm”

1 Like

My guess is this is for when you get home after a day sat at your desk in a field.

2 Likes

Ugh. Dance Dance Revolution for “beat makers” , fire! Or something.

1 Like

So, where’s the “Buy now” button?

Song mode?

2 Likes

Ill need to play with quantise on

I was actually paid to dresses as a sexy q-bert and jump up n down these pneumatic hexagon platforms at the last burning man in a tent that was promoting this. I needed the money.

pics or it didn’t happen

2 Likes

can it export game stems to Ableton Live?

I need $25 a pic, feet pics are $50. They said they can’t pay me until they sell 3 units.

4 Likes

Lol

Looking more into it, they got Imogen Heap and Tim Exile to promo this thing?

Dang…times are tough :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ll give a little inside inf. for free through. You can upgrade this for $3500 to include a throne with built in bidet that has strobe function and rumble seat.

I thought the forum was having outages due to the Digitakt update but it’s obvious now that it’s because of this thread so here’s to me hoping they sell 3 units by tomorrow so I can get my $300.

1 Like

Dude… It’s a vst plug-in in an arcade cab

Endlesss is Tim Exile’s product/company. Imogen Heap has been involved from the beginning as well.

1 Like

Wow…that kinda makes it worse to me

It would look fantastic at a place I never want to go to!

1 Like

Listening to random noms try to make loops by ear using software they have never used before… I really hope they find their niche at silent disco’s