A Guide to AUTECHRE

I am so hyped for this.

1 Like

Or just find a spectrum game and play it as an audio file.
Joking .

I’ll have a listen to the stream but I generally prefer their early stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks for this! Here are the times for other countries: 22:00 CEST / 21:00 BST / 16:00 EDT / 13:00 PDT / 05:00 JST (9TH)

1 Like

Sick! :+1:t6:

Link? I can’t find anything with regards to this. I guess it’ll stream on WARP or BLEEP?

The email newsletter said it should be at the link i posted above - https://autechre.warp.net/ - which has some text at the top saying when it’s streaming. I’ll just visit there tomorrow and hopefully it will all make sense!

1 Like

let’s goooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Still no link :grimacing:

The link is there in the post you responded to. There is nothing yet there aside from some small text announcing it.

:face_with_monocle: The warp link…no shit…

I’m talking about a link to stream or SOME indication of one to come. I’m antsy as fuck.

That’s all anyone has!

Chhiiiillll. The music will be hyper enough.

1 Like

I can’t :sob:

I’ll be playing on stage during the stream…

Ok but don’t take it out on us. :wink:

They’ll probably be a stream player or something that pops up at that link at release. Or the tracks will be playable (finally…I’ve clicked them too many times to admit).

to put simply.
they’ve announced a new album

they’ve announced an online stream. (at time of posting this it hasnt happened yet).

there is no currently available stream , preview , leak , preview , leak , preview or leak or download or leak or preview etc etc.
there is a link to pre order…

relax…

SIGN’ ALBUM STREAM. THURSDAY 8TH OCTOBER.
22:00 CEST / 21:00 BST / 16:00 EDT / 13:00 PDT / 05:00 JST (9TH)

Shits already been ordered…day of announce. Seen a link-less page for too LONG

It’s YOUR fault @xidnpnlss :partying_face::rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve learned from TE how not to run a hype machine.

3 Likes

Oh shit, just remembered the live stream in happening soon. Gentle reminder for all y’all :wink:

2 Likes

werd to that…

2 Likes

Only 35 minutes to go, looking forward to this

1 Like

oh shit…the album page on bleep when black and the playback bar did a load up… :grimacing:

1 Like