A Show of Shows - Superbooth, SFF, NAMM - Spring 23

Yeah i think this is correct. They could of course prove us wrong and just announce something at the show, but they seem to really enjoy the speculation brought by the teasers

Elektron could be doing a firmware update or updating Overbridge for the next gen? Then someone will look at the source code, find a reference to OT MKIII and we’ll all rejoice :raised_hands:

7 Likes

“Hi! Its Ryan from Waldorf and I’m here to demonstrate the capabilities of the Pulse 2- which we will no longer be selling. Listen to that DEEP BASS! Its a very high quality sound that will not be in your tracks because, again, we’ve discontinued it.”

“Are there any plans to make a new model? A Pulse 3 perhaps?”

“Great question! No there will not!”

"Do you have any new equipment to show?’

“No, we rented this booth just to say ‘suck it, losers’. Now watch me do a quick jam with the Pulse 2”

26 Likes

We need a nice conspiracy going on so we can pretend to be excited about a new Elektron coming.

I saw that Anderton’s post this 2 days go on social media:
“The Elektron Digi Trinity gets better and better!”
They’re also at Superbooth… that means they must know something! :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I think its a mixer!

3 Likes

Well, the Swedish website for trademarks, which used to display Octatrack, Digitakt and Digitone (if I’m not wrong) doesn’t display them anymore, when the Analogs which are older are still there.
So Digi MK2 and Octatrack MK3 to be announced 🫣

Correct (about the trademarks at least :slight_smile:)

I checked just before!
Also the models are not here either …
So good for conspiracy, but seems a bit too much for me to actually announce 5 product updates :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Super… 10?

7 Likes

OTMK3 users will be very happy

3 Likes
4 Likes

WRONG!

its actually gonna be the Octatrack Anniversary Edition mk2- now with more red buttons and they’ve brought over Elvis from the Machinedrum, with twice the frequency(so you’ll see him once every 10 years, instead of 20)

Its going to be exciting

4 Likes

Will that still make OTMK3 users very happy?

Not if they’re bulls

Bulls hate the color red

2 Likes

If they do a desktop module, I’ll be extremely interested!

2 Likes

It’s going to be heavy. The super 6 desktop is heavier than it looks FYI. The custom chipset weighs a lot

You weren’t kidding, I just looked it up. That things gonna be monstrous.

2 Likes

A bit like a Hydrasynth Deluxe, so I guess we can also expect a higher price point.

Just saw a post about this one and it looks super tempting.

6 Likes

I wonder if the Gemini will be available this year? This show cant come quick enough!