Ableton Overbridge MIDI confusion

Hey All,

I’m trying to figure out a new workflow, and have hit a wall. I’ve been using the Digitakt as a drum machine for a bit, and I’m very new to Ableton/Overbridge/Midi.

What I’d like to be able to do, is map out a pattern in Impulse on Ableton, and then send that pattern into the digitakt.

I have Impulse on my first MIDI Track which is sending to the Digitakt/Overbridge on Track 2. (Screenshot below)

The issue I’m running into is that the impulse pattern is only triggering TR 1 on the Digitakt. Is there a way to have each impulse trigger assigned to a specific Digitakt track?

I haven’t been able to find a solution on previous posts, but again I’m new to Ableton and MIDI so I may be looking right at the solution and not realizing it.

Thanks in advance!

I assume you will have to create a Drum rack or instrument rack with 4 devices all with midi channels corresponding to the Digitakt Midi channels that are configured in the settings of the Digitakt… because each one has its own. And then configure the Midi in of that channel to listen to the track in Ableton that plays that pattern