Ableton Sync Issue - Drifting

Hi Guys,

First time posting here:
Ever since updating to 1.30 I have struggled with DT in Overbridge mode: It repitches and speeds up/slows down to match the Live’s tempo. It happens every 5 minutes or so.

Up until May or so, I haven’t got any issues with it that would also be so persisting and reoccurring. The issues I am experiencing are similar to those here:

I’ve already tried to do what the replies are saying in this thread. Additionally I changed the buffering size to 256, Driver performance to Fast and Safety Margin to 70 in the OB Control Panel (from 512/Normal and 100 respectively).

I’ve also tried to turn off the clock from the Overbridge VST as well.

As of now it goes for around 30 minutes without any stutter, but It’d happen before, and would change the tempo again after an hour or so before, when Ialso thought I’d fix it.

I’ve got:

• The latest version of DT Firmware - 1.30
  • OB vversion 2.0.60.2
  • Ableton Live version 10.1.25
  • Steinberg UR 44 with the latest drivers
  • Lenovo Legion Y540 with Windows 10

Contacted the support already, they acknowledge the problem but they solution didn’t fix it, really. I’ve discovered (before applying it) that when my issue appeared before, the lock icon would change to the metronome icon once the drifting happened and then it wouldn’t lock itself at all until restarting the device. Like, once it desynced it wouldn’t lock itself. With the Elektron solution it keeps locked but it still drifts away every now and then.

Let me know if there’s anything that can be done/is being done with it. If anybody here still uses or has a version 1.2 backed up, I’d gladly try it out to see if the performance is better on those (especially since I don’t use two LFOs that much in my works).

Thanks

Hi
I have the same issue even when just running DT on its own that helpless drifting and pitching also small pops in sound output
What did elektron offer as a fix ?
I’ve got;
Latest firmware 1.3 DT
Dell 8th gen i7 6core 32GB ram
RME fireface UC

Thanks