AI generated art

Just noticing how many Naughts have changed their profile avatar to something that was created and posted on this thread…

Excellent

4 Likes

3 Likes

The new algos are insanely good…

an astronaut at the door to a new universe ::5 --quality 5 --ar 9:16

symmetrical ::4 hyperrealism ::3 8K ::3 --quality 5 --ar 16:9

11 Likes

“cat playing synthesizer” (style: Cyberpunk):

“cat playing synthesizer” (style: Photo):

“cat playing synthesizer” (style: Psychedelic):

5 Likes

I just want to say: there are really, really impressive pictures in this thread.
Keep em coming!

What is your favourite software for generating these?

1 Like

Before the update it was midjourney alongside GFPGAN and Photoshop/Affinity.

Now it is “only” midjourney with new algos (version 3) alongside Topaz Gigapixel / ESRGAN and Photoshop/Affinity for peronalization and retouch

2 Likes

Yea I burnt through my 200 minute Midjourney sub :joy:

3 Likes

dude, alwalys /relax :sob:

Ha that’s only available on the more expensive plan :slight_smile:

1 Like

My demo ended :frowning:

I almost wonder if AI art is in its like golden age before litigation clamps down on it and AI creators will have to license copywrite images if they want the AI to “learn” from them. I think unless you can prove sentience on an AI it might be hard to argue that feeding it an image is the same as a human looking at an image in passing.

3 Likes

The perfect Lovecraft’s novels book cover

1 Like

There is no doubt that some lawyers will make some money

Got an email saying testers get to comeback for the beta :slight_smile:

Ridley Scott’s Alien mixed with Bugs Bunny

4 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes

Boston Dynamics new fully biodegradeable fungi xeno scouts, working in swarm intelligence mode.

18 Likes

These are really amazing.

1 Like

I too asked it to do a self portrait when i first tried it out. It seems the AI thinks This is What it looks like since both our pictures look similar

Allthough it seems happier on mine then yours… i wonder What changed within a month? Getting sick of painting stupid requests :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes