AI generated art

at the moment it is midjourney and DALL•E-2, but a very serious and interesting contender, which is also opensource, is Stable Diffusion. There is also Diso Diffusion, Starry AI and ma y more

3 Likes

Amazing well done!

1 Like

Wow,thanks…I definitely should dive deeper into this :tv:

1 Like

Tell the Robot what to do and what to think I always say:
Before:

But only have they abide by the 1st Law of Robotics :slight_smile:
After:

Looked up some codes on MidJoureny. Use this prompt as a starter if you like :slight_smile:
/image prompt <the dream of the eternal one, by Moebius, --ar 16:9 --hd --q 2>

the text in the < > :two_hearts:

Change the Text Prompt to whatever you want, the secret is the --ar, --hd, --q settings
ar = Aspect Ratio
hd = High Definition
q = Quality (default is 1) - I’m out of GPU cycles for the month, so I’m looking for ways around the lock out :upside_down_face:

Please let me know if you have any other ‘cheat’ codes :slight_smile:

Here’s an example after 1 Single Upscale from the initial results:

1 Like

A 2 Pager for you all:

9 Likes

what the fuuuuuu?!

:+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

1 Like

3 Likes

Trying some things in the style of Dave McKean, another favorite artist of mine.

And Mike Mignola

6 Likes

Another little 5 pager for you to ponder:

17 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Dude, that’s actually mind blowing :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve got several more planned. Just need to source the right imagery.

No music tonight, but i am enjoying the rhythm of creating these :pray: :heartbeat:

Thanks for indulging me :facepunch:t3:

You can grab a .pdf of it here as well:

12 Likes

Man, is it your own creations ? I’m impressed. You are really as good in music than in graphic arts.

I didn’t draw this. It’s the MidJourney system. I’m using the renders to tell a story. I wanted to see if i could achieve a multi panel/page narrative with the output from the system. Hope you enjoyed the story :pray:t3::heartpulse:

I see this stuff like Samples or Stock imagery. I’m sorting through tons of output to connect them in meaningful ways. Hopefully it works.

2 Likes

Is it all prompt or are you feeding it images from GIR?

Just prompts at this stage, with n# iterations per image set and tweaks to the prompts until i see something i like. It’s like cooking for the first time without a recipe :crazy_face:

It’s by no means 1 and done. It’s more like 20-1 to find something i think works and is visually appealing to me.

Very much like sorting through Samples and Stock Imagery.

1 Like