AI generated art

I hate AI but can someone recommend me a cheap AI app to make t-shirt designs with?

I really like MidJourney

2 Likes

Amazing!
Do you have paid plan with mid journey?

But of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe you know that. With the basic plan for 8 something per month, how many standard images can you generate?

not many…it is really confusing since midjourney has no “service per credit” model, but a GPU hour model that is hard to understand.

It will run out faster in “fast” mode, upscaling is expensive and the quality parameter also has a huge impact.

I usually worked with the higher subscription tier, but now I use SD with MJ4 model base on my local machine

1 Like

Hey ! A new Cronenberg movie ! David Cronenberg's Galaxy of Flesh (1985) - Album on Imgur

Nberes the price sheet

1 Like

Ok, so for 10$ I can enter 200 promts per month?

I believe so…I use the $30 month since I can switch to Relax mode and render as much as I like.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing this up!
Back to fantastic ai art :smiley:

Super click bait title, but a good description of what’s going on right now.

Meow. As a freelance designer, these machine learning tools have been nothing but a huge asset and have really replaced searching for stock photos for clients. Now i can give them really nice visuals in the same time it would take me to do something basic, so all my clients have been happy and have been making some nice art along the way. I see these tools similar to photography, where as we input some parameters into a machine, hit a button and it generates an image based on those parameters. Except with AI, the parameters you can enter
are infinite.

3 Likes

Sorry, I seem to miss the part where photography scraped thousands upon thousands of living working artists’ copyrighted commercial work…

Yeah I think it functionally comes down to what these AIs really are… to me it seems like they are more so a unique way of storing and using giant data sets, but if they are actually “intelligent” then it probably wouldn’t be so different than some one walking into an art gallery looking at various works and going home and attempting to recreate the style they saw, which is obviously perfectly fine.

Either way AI will likely stay around it will probably just have to be trained off of a different fairuse data set and then you could make your own custom model based on your own works or commissioned works to get interesting results.

I mean they work entirely like us humans do. Look at a bunch of other examples of art and then make something using those building blocks. It’s not like we come up with anything entirely original either.

… these “film in the style of” pics brutally show that Hollywood only steals from mediocrity to create mediocrity, but not from ingenuity …

(I mean here that these AI generated pictures are a thousand times more fascinating than anything I’ve seen spit out by “the Hollywood”.)

1 Like

Just uploaded a bunch of AI augmented animations (with original music) to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@infinitevibes

2 Likes