AIRA 7X7-TR8 Expansion

Having a pause using the A4 and Octatrack, so I tried out the new 7X7 expansion.
Love the drumsounds and it’s really inspiring.
Two sessions.
Enjoy!

Sorry. Tried to embed two youtube links… Didn’t go that well.
Here’s the other track.

Sound digital… Don’t like this product…

Almost sentence… don’t like this review…

Almost sentence… don’t like this review…[/quote]
Haha! :smiley:

Hi I bought the expansion last night and I think the sounds are great. Had some problems installing until I found the Yosemite USB driver but now it’s great. I have the TR-8 fed in to the Octatrack. Some good features added in v1.11 too.

Rob

Wow really impressed with the sound pallet. Sound refreshing compared to the 808 / 909 for a change. Well done!

Thought I’d ask in this post as didn’t think it warranted its own thread

I have a tr8 with the 7x7 expansion and it’s mint condition and boxed away for years.

But it has an issue I’ve never been able to fix and seems others had it with no fix either so I gave up.

The closed hi hat fader doesn’t work and the closed hi hat volume is altered with the high tom fader instead. The parameter nobs in the hi hat work fine and you could alter the gain fine in kit mode. Just the fader no linked properly.

So I want to sell it but is it worth it and how much would I list it for? The expansion alone cost me near £100 and I know it would need greatly reduced because of the fader issue. It’s boxed and excellent condition apart from that

Around £150??