Alesis Quadraverb, Midiverb etc

Wire it up to your MIDI chain, and create a separate MIDI track in Ableton that sends to the correct MIDI device / channel. Then you should be able to send program change events, or CC events… although I think there’s no default MIDI CC mapping on the QuadraVerb and you need to set it up yourself what CCs control what parameters.

1 Like

Ah okay, that‘s what I was supposing to be necessary, just been hoping for a more elegant way.
Thank you a lot!

11 Likes

FINALLY a proper demonstration of Midiverb II awesomeness.

1 Like

I actually have a Quadraverb, but I think it may be too many verbs for just one person.

Does anyone have a vowel I can buy?

My days of playing Street Countdown are over, I’m afraid.

2 Likes

You are stronger than you appear, be consonant.

6 Likes

Is the Nanoverb any good?

I quite liked it, especially for the price. Kinda crusty sounding, but charming and useable.

1 Like

Would it make sense to run the whole Digitone output through it on a low setting?

Personally, I’d rather just use the built in reverb of the Digitone!

2 Likes

Been enjoying the Midiverb 1 and MidiFex algorithms that have been added to the E520 Hyperion module. I’ve never played the originals though and been wondering how they stack up.

I do both.
I use digitone own reverb. And i send digitone through my quad.
Gives a very unified sound. Reverb glue if you like.

3 Likes

I joined the QV club this week. Nice clean one, display and buttons all good.

And… it is!

3 Likes

Lucky bugger

1 Like

Can any UK peeps program a QV v2.03 eprom for me? Seen a few sellers on reverb and ebay but they are all overseas, and with customs and shipping it is not worth it.

Edit: Nevermind I bought a new eprom programmer now.

Okay Im in a situation where I can buy a Quadraverb GT (shadows) for €100 bucks. I have a normal Quadraverb, which I could sell for probably the same price.

Worth the hassle (and potentially some shipping costs), to upgrade to GT? Or not really?

Why would you want the GT? Afaik the only difference is sub-standard overdrive/distortion or so…

1 Like