Alternatives to the Elektron Carry Bag ECC-2?

Hello!

I ´ve ordered an Octatrack, which I´ll get in London next week.

As I´ll take the OT back with me to Brazil and I don´t want to take it unopened, in the box, I´m looking for a carrying bag (no hard box). The more obvious option is the official Elektron one. However, I think that $129 is very expensive for a soft bag, even with the plastic panel cover.

Do you think that the panel cover is really necessary? There are alternatives to the Elektron Carry Bag that you can suggest?

Thanks!

This: http://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_producer_backpack.htm

I use this only with Analog4, and havent tried carrying two devices, but i still think that two devices will hardly fit.
If you use it just for Octatrack, its perfect!!
In the spare space, you can put alot of stuff. Headphones, laptop, phone, wallet, some cables…
It is well built also. I am happy with mine.

As i said, two Elektrons wil hardly fit…but the official bag from elektron is made for one device also. So, no loss at all.

Fits perfectly, you gain extra space, well built. CHEAP!!

EDIT: I carried A4, Akai XR20, volca beats, beyerdynamic dt880 headphones and some cables + extra small stuff like adapters and gums, with no problem. Also, you can just put it on the floor and it will stand still. No falling on the floor

i have the producers pack and it does fit 2 elektron boxes (without the protective cover …that is no protective cover at all…then i doubt they would fit)

plus midi cables, psu x2, audio cables,

AND a korg kp3 (incl psu)

a tshirt, a plastic bag, pen, paper and some chocolate bars.

no joke!

still I am using the ECC bag AND a laptop bag (with a handle!!!) from an ancient laptop, very well cushioned …

would like some more cheaper protective covers

Thanks a lot!!! :slight_smile: The producer´s pack is EXACTLY what I was searching!