Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

Could someone please explain how the parameter randomization works and how I have to set it? I have no idea how to do it.

1 Like

Great!
I love routing my iPad through AK tracks and now I can play the app, have analog distortion and analog filters AND SEQUENCE IT ALL ha. It’s like I have an assignable polyphonic track
Now if I only had some more inputs.

Sad there are no GUI updates for the keys though.
It’s small but honestly what I would have been most excited about. I love reading my digitakt.

1 Like

just upgraded, my A4 seems to be stuck on the OS upgrade “success! rebooting” page, can i manually reboot it safely? looking forward to this upgrade btw…

Nobody:

Elektron: 1.40 / 1.50

Everybody: :face_with_thermometer::face_with_head_bandage::woozy_face:

6 Likes

Yeah, I guess the MIDI DIN cables were the trick. I got bored one day and wanted to try-out “dawless.” This new update for the A4 will free-up one of my MIDI TRACKS on the Digitone, as now we can use the FX TRACK of the A4 for the actual sequence patterns.

Sure, just go ahead and restart it manually. Should not be any problem. One you reach that screen the update is actually complete.

5 Likes

cheers, just did it and all ok!

1 Like

Yes, using SYSEX LIBRARIAN

https://www.snoize.com/SysExLibrarian/

5 Likes

Release notes :: “There is now an option to set a specific tempo for every pattern within a project.” ;; wonderful/marvellous/stupendous, my RYTM will enjoy it.

5 Likes

Cool!

Sleezy_D pulls his Rytm off of Reverb

10 Likes

Indeed, see bugs thread on the new OS

2 Likes

This is the first time I’m thinking about getting AR and A4!

2 Likes

Me to: https://www.snoize.com/SysExLibrarian/ Found out this, it works on Catalina and i am running now my analog keys with the new firmware :metal:

1 Like

Yes Sysex librarian is really good for Mac. I used it to do my OTO BIM OS update recently

I’m rather excited to start sequencing a few instances of U-He Repro with the Analog Keys :grinning:, but it will have to wait a whole month due to work travels. :sob:

I’ve always wanted to use those as unison stacks to layer on top of individual AK track voices.

2 Likes

ha. nice idea

If I sequence an A4 from another A4 with same patch does this equate to doubling the voices?

3 Likes

great stuff Elektron!

1 Like

Hello! AR mk2 doesn’t send midi out from the sequencer. Only from pads. What i’m doing wrong?