Analog Heat MKII Latency not present on other OB instruments

I am using Reaper and the latest Overbridge version available to date on a Macbook. I have the Overhub and 4 devices connected, Analog Heat MKII, Analog RYTM MKI, Analog Keys, and Digitone.

All of the instruments are added as AUi plugins as I read somewhere that they reduce the latency from the devices to the output on the Macbook. I noticed the Analog Heat only has an AU plugin and not AUi. I do not know the significance between these two.

All AUi plugins have basically no latency when I’m playing them to the time I hear the output from the computer. The Heat on the other hand has about 500-700ms of latency. I am not sending anything from Reaper to the Heat, so this is not a send / return latency. I actually have My AR and DN routed to an Octatract which is then passed into the Heat to effect the overall output. When I hit a kick, for example, on the AR. Since it both plays over USB to the plugin and through the Heat plugin, I’m hearing that half second of delay very clearly. No nothing on the OT is delaying the signal, this is a new blank project. If I’m plugged right into the Heat headphone jack there is no delay.

Any suggestions would be great! Also what is the deal with the Heat only having an AU plug in and not AUi? No I haven’t tried VST or VSTi yet, I’ll try that soon. I’ve been really dragging my feet on this Overbridge thing but I can see how powerful this could be for me. This seems to be the only hiccup so far at least.