Analog Rtym with Logic via Overbridge

Hi all!

Im sort of new to getting Overbridge to work with Logic and this is the picture Im getting at the moment - I would like to know if its true to what you all experience as well.

There are two sorts of workflows - one where a sequence is created with midi or a software sequencer in logic. In that workflow I can record automations and performances onto the AR plugins track. Its great. I just can’t record mutes. It doesn’t seem to care that I mute on the device! Which isn’t the biggest problem. I can just remove notes as I please - however I do like the instant playability with the mutes. I suspect its either a box to tick that Im not perceiving or a routing thing or its just not a thing that can happen.

The other workflow is to sequence on the device. In this case if I want to record automations I need to set up midi tracks and record encoder changes on the midi tracks and then I let the sequence play. I can also do that stuff within the device - its just great and more edit-able within logic - AND I get to use mutes!

I would love to be able to use mutes when making a sequence from logic - but I cant seem to conquer that problem. Any figure that out? Or if its not a thing thats fine too and Ill proceed accordingly!

Best,
Al