Analog Rytm & Analog Four. Transformed

Almost my first impression too.
My first thought was, why not have an on/off button for the keyboard and give them secondary function?
That’s 13 of those underlined texts you could clear away from the other buttons. Or other functions like better access to deep menu items.

1 Like

To switch to black, is FUNC + what?

5 Likes

Ask your little girl, she knows.

1 Like

Grey looks industrial, black looks stealth… they both look good

5 Likes

As a grey mk2 owner, To me the underlined text is good because it is much easier to recognise as a function + button instantly

3 Likes

I wonder how grey and black would pair (look) together.

2 Likes

Think I would prefer both grey or both black…

1 Like

Definitely.

2 Likes

It would look EXACTLY like one grey one beside one black one! :+1:t6:

:blush:

2 Likes

Grey to the left or to the right? Black on top or at the bottom?

“Side by each”

White text on Grey is Hardly readable. White on black much better.

Red on Black, like the mk1. So Gary Numan.
Then again, would it look too much like a mk1 replica :thinking:

The grey is gorgeous and the backlit lights match the colour really nice when they are on especially the green pops amazingly on this grey. I just have a very black setup Dt Dn black xone mixer so I couldn’t fathom breaking the theme or at best without buying at least 2 in grey to Ying Yang the theme … but now I have the black A4 to replace MK1 I have finally competed the setup. Just gotta figure out a way to mask remove the training wheels

Looks lovely to me!

22 Likes

She’s a beauty!

It’s so black that DT looks white.

3 Likes

I think it’s the angle. I imagine it’s the same black as the Digis in real life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What I wish is that Elektron would give us more playable/durable pads to go with the new color. I might actually have bought a new AR if they did that.

2 Likes

Agreed I wanted an AR but only if the pads were highest possible quality … either push 2 sensitivity or mushy and soft on the fingers ( but still responsive not necessarily high resolution)

1 Like