Analog Rytm mk1 multiracking not working in protools

Hey all,

ive aggrigated my digitakt, analog rytm MK1 and ssl2+ to run together in protools on my m2 macbook air. digitakt and SSL working the way they should but unfortunately, my analog rytm’s multiracking is not sending any signal to protool’s tracks (the rytm l/r mains are working as a stereo track in protools). i’ve used it as a stand alone interface, changed the i/o in protools, updated everything and nothing seems to work. am i on a goose chase trying to achieve the impossible?

Depending on what version of Protools you’re using, you may have an IO limit that you’re hitting.
Cheers.

hey thanks for the response!

unfortunately I/0 limitation isn’t the problem. I have way more I/O at my studio and I used the rytm as a stand alone interface with one track in PT, I am still unable to receive signal from the individual tracks, just the mains.

thanks!

1 Like

Sorry it didn’t help. I’m a PC guy and just switched my entire studio from protools to Nuendo. Interface aggregation is only a dream for me…
My advice is to use overbridge anyhow. I believe an AAX version is out now!
Cheers

Ahh gotchya, I made the switch to mac for work, I can’t go back!

I got it all working, I just didn’t enable the inputs on on the overbridge control panel!

Elektron got back to me and said aggregating was not supported yet but it works! I did end up using the aax plugin instead now that that’s a thing and it all runs smooth!

1 Like