Any keepers of Dragons here?

I need a video of this in my LYFE.

But I imagine I beliebe.

Do you beliebe in magick? In a young grasshopper’s nevermind?

Wait, in a young dragons Nevermind. Sorry @m0ld I made it weird didn’t I? Now what does your same mean?!!

2 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

I believe. Strongly.

Hahaha when I return home from my morning appointments for work I’ll get the crew together for a family photo and vid clip!

2 Likes

My man!

Anyway, Im a merry prankster but the appearance is real. I came to this :thread:to say that I know how you feel. A have a dragon that I call my own. He looks like the one from the show Game of Thrones. He’s not a pet but I do keep him near cause he guards me from predators, danger and fear. With fire for breath and sharpened steel teeth. My dragon puts nevermind into belief.

Unless you want a rabbit hole that never ends, don’t press play. Fantasy exists to take troubles away.

1 Like

Bearded Dragons everywhere here in the wild where I live. They hang out on the bridge over the creek in the afternoon. The alpha male is absolutley huge.

We’ve got goannas too, which you would not want as a pet.

3 Likes

Had tons of lizard pets over the years, but none for the last 10 or so. Never had a bearded dragon though, they were not as readily available back when I was into lizards.

Winston and Mango look awesome!

2 Likes

Haha, I’m so slow sometimes. My son loves the boom series “Wings of Fire”. My dumbass thought this may be a thread about it.
Nice Dragons though. They’re so chill and make really nice pets. Friend had one of these and a Chameleon. He’d tie rope all across the rooms so that the Chameleon could travel about. His Dragon’s cage was massive and the two he had were the chillest animals I’ve ever seen, except for feeding time.

2 Likes

Can we have more pictures of reptiles on Elektron devices please?

1 Like

honestly little guy is better at programming beats then me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Going for an unorthodox break beat there. Genius!

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like