AR Tip Video #1

Hi all !
It’s been a long time since I posted a tip video for Elektron gear, so I thought I’d start a series of quick tips for the AR.

It is a pretty simple machine, so I’ll keep those videos short, and focus on one cool trick at a time.

Enjoy, and I hope this proves inspiring to some :slight_smile:

Ge-nius. Really appreciated. THANKS!!!

Excellent video going to try this later .

nice work as always… and i don’t even own the AR. :slight_smile:

…but, the hair on your screen! :wink:

this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
thanks brother!

i know…
it’s not ON the screen, but IN the screen.

I’m not sure how it got in there, but it is bothering me more than you think :slight_smile:

very nice… looking forward to next episodes

HAHAHA… Oh Elektron… If ONLY your gear was a nice as you THINK it is.
LOL

i know…

I’m not sure how it got in there, but it is bothering me more than you think :slight_smile:

[/quote]
I thought it was on my laptop screen! :astonished: - It would bother me more than you’d think too - hope it can make a quick exit, left…

[quote="“Elektronot”"]

HAHAHA… Oh Elektron… If ONLY your gear was a nice as you THINK it is.
LOL[/quote]
Lets not split hairs.

great video!
from conga to reese style bass and more :slight_smile:

i know…

[/quote]
I think it’s a special present from Cenk and I don’t think he’s got a lot hair on his head, if you know what I mean. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nice :+1:

i know…

[/quote]
I think it’s a special present from Cenk and I don’t think he’s got a lot hair on his head, if you know what I mean. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: [/quote]
Hahaha, that actually made me spill my tea :slight_smile:
As advised by Neil, I will open the AR tomorrow and get this thing out of it, whomever it belongs to !

This is really great, I love the textures you get out of the bit reduction. Hadn’t thought to modulate it like that. Looking forward to more of these!

so glad to see your tutorials are back!

Great vid as usual, Secret! On the hair note - could you please document the process of dismantling the unit as well? There are no such vids and I’m seriously considering opening my A4 to adjust the weak LCD contrast. Should be the same on AR. Thanks!

Absolutely !

Thanks for the tip, keep em coming! It’s amazing how flexible this machine is once you start digging in.

…a bit like all the other Elektron machine isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :imp: