Arturia V Collection and FX

I am new to working in the box. Used to always just use my MPC to make beats and would bounce stems to mix but always used native plugins and never bought soft synths. I recently purchased Arturias FX collection and was blown away by the quality. so I checked out their soft synth collection and good lord! Their recreations of analogs sound amazing! if anyone is looking to broaden their sound pallet and doesn’t mind using software, look into this collection. I still get to work out of the box thanks to Elektron’s OB which is amazing and the new MPC I have I can use as a controller that functions just like an MPC but I get access to all these new instruments right on the MPC. a seamless hybrid setup I never thought was possible. no latency. just real-time goodness. run Arturia’s synths through Analog Heat and they are super legit, but on their own, with Arturia’s FX, they sound so good. worth checking out for anyone needing a collection of tools for a good price. I never thought I would use a soft synth but am very happy with this arrangement. sample fodder for days. That’s all. just wanted to share in case it helps anyone’s musical journey.

4 Likes

Good read. Always always nice to listen to another persons flow…. Wait, or does that where GAS comes from!!! :joy:

1 Like

Arturia’s stuff is excellent.

If you buy any of their products you get a couple of free plugins which sound really great.
I’m tempted to pick up the whole FX pack some time when it’s on sale.

1 Like

I did not know this. I have a Microfreak but need to register it. Good to know

V Collection + Serum and you basically have all the synth sounds you’ll ever need

1 Like

I bought a Keystep 37 and then I got an offer on the FX collection 3 + Dist Coldfire for only €149. They give really great offers to their costumers!

1 Like