Assign samples through overbridge

Hi, I don’t really know if I should post it here or in the overbridge section…
Anyway I am trying to load samples from the +drive to sample slots in my DT, and when I click on the folder where are my samples in the +drive section (in the Assign sample section of overbridge) nothing show up and everything disappears.
DT is Os 1.30
OB is 2.0.60.2
And macOS is Bigsur 11.5.2
Thank you for your advices…

Not possible, soz. Only through the Transfer app for MacOS or Windows, or direct sampling.

I already loaded my folder in the digitakt using transfer, and now I want to get my sample from this folder to the sample slots, it looks like it should be possible with overbridge digitakt software… using the “assign samples” tab in Kit editor.

If I try to open a folder it doesn’t work but if I copy sounds in the +drive and not in a sub folder it seems to work…

Can you see the samples in the correct folder on the DT interface outside of OB?

@davestasiuk yes i can, i just can’t open folder in overbridge sample assign tab…
I see them in the digitakt not using overbridge and even with transfer… but if I take the samples outside of the sub folder I can see them.
Seems like an OB bug.

I just checked on mine and it seems to be working. I opened the Assign Samples tab, double-clicked on Factory, Drums, Acoustic, Punchy Kit and I can see the samples and transfer them. Are you double-clicking on the folder? I’m on the same software versions you are.

1 Like

That’s really weird, double clicking make disappear all folders, and show no file. I have to close and open again OB to see the folders again

Which folder did you double-click on? I would suggest using the Factory folder since we know what should be in it. You should see a Drums folder, Synths folder and Toolbox folder inside the factory folder. Inside the Drums folder you should see Acoustic and Electronic. Inside Acoustic will be five folders with various kits.