Azar#7

Hi All ,

Bit of a mixed bag this 7th installment of AZAR turned out to be .

First track , Code Brain , was recorded live , but for the first time i had a go at multitracking which allowed me to get a bit closer to the edit and mix than usual .

Tracks 2 and 3 , are two straight forward techno slabs recorded live and direct to 2-track . Messing around with distortion and filters along the way .

The fourth track , Simplex , was recorded way back in 2015 on an Electribe 2 (Synth Version) which i only had for a short period . Didn’t particularly liked that machine though . But as i was listening back to everything it did on it , i just felt like throwing this one in there for good measure . :slight_smile:

Enjoy !
K.

3 Likes

Nice!
Code Brain reminds me a bit of Andrea Taeggi’s brilliant experiments with an analog computer on @pokk’s label:

Maybe you guys should get in touch :wink:

1 Like

Hehe , it’s funny you say that , considering i had a release (Batch 0014) on his label 2 years ago . I’ve been promising him new work ever since , but i just haven’t been entirely happy with the results .

So @pokk , Martin buddy if you’re reading this , i haven’t forgotten about you , still trying to figur out what i’ll be presenting to you next , hang in there ! :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll check this!

Edit: actually, here is the link to anyone interested

2 Likes

Thx @LyingDalai :black_heart: so nice.

Hey @kristof no rush at all mate, need to check out your latest actually. Nice to see you sharing your excellent music.

2 Likes