Bandcamp Fridays

In the spirit of Bandcamp Fridays, I picked up the Perkons and Tempest sample packs from @Claid as well.

Can we boost this thread every Bandcamp Fridays to remind me to pick something up to support this community that I love so much?

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your support, it means the world that you guys are part of my crazy world of sound. :smiley:

1 Like

142 tracks for charity, lots of artists I’ve heard of on a label with lots of good albums

1 Like

… supporting the civil movement in Peru …

(with one of our tracks on there:

)

“This compilation expresses our solidarity with the ongoing civil movement that has risen in protest in Peru.”

2 Likes

Now’s the time to buy @ylva’s discography full of Elektron flavored wonders!

2 Likes

I picked up these two.

2 Likes

I’m still alive. I’ll be back around here more again soon. I made something new in the middle of all of this. Should be out everywhere else soon as well.

4 Likes

I purchased all of this today. I am so thankful to @zollenz for posting his song in the Share Your Tunes thread. I had three hours of driving to do later that day and I listened to these on repeat and then I just kept on listening. And I still am! Top shelf Electro. None finer.

And also this! It’s NGNY over here so I certainly won’t be getting that ND2 I lust after. This is going to rule and I’m sure many sounds will make it into my output in the coming months. I already have @claid’s P23 and Microtonic packs so I know this thing is going to give maximum bang vs buck.

3 Likes

Picked up these 2 albums as I follow both their Youtube channels for dope jungle content

1 Like

March Bandcamp Friday is due, so if you haven’t already, check out my latest release, the project took 18 months start to finish, relieved and excited to share.

The follow on album from New Brain Acid, voted album of the year 2021 by @Fin25

Cheers

6 Likes

I run a small indie hiphop label called Damn That Noise. We’ve got some great drops for fans of billy woods, Ka, Navy Blue, Evidence.

https://damn-that-noise.bandcamp.com/

2 Likes

Loving ‘Elektro Milk’

1 Like

I’m doing 303 day and Bandcamp Friday 50% off celebration sale at my small label until March 6th.
Just use code “303” for discount.

Prague-based Genot Centre label’s 51 albums for 20+ bucks…

Here are a few albums I especially enjoy:

I can see your excitement when tracks are twice in one post :grimacing:

I just bought @blushresponse Neuroscape, which promises to be great:

Vinyl available.

Also, shameless self-promo, Blush Response featured on the remix on my latest techno EP:

And last, I activated the discography bundle for my mellow ambient/electronica/chill moniker. That’s 26 years of my music for little more than 20€. Or you can pick and mix.

1 Like

I hate early mornings. :drooling_face:
Fun fact: I actually bought some of these albums twice.

It was fun to play with you :smiley: great syntakt work!

1 Like

bought.
lots from index records.
news from the past - gimmik
fourier transform(d) 4
amatuer electronics (+) by monoform
cupid stunt - kenny everett
daybreak - scn1
light and shadow - anders llar

nord drum sample pack from someone … ??

much will feature in my mixes posted on soundcloud over the coming weeks (typically electro, idm , breaks, ambient, dubtechno etc )

1 Like